I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie! Thank you so much! I am flattered and honored to have been chosen!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The 11 Questions Jo-Ann had for me:
1. What’s your favorite genre to read?
Hmm..now this is a hard question. I think I’m going to go with psychological thrillers. I just love books that have twists and turns that are unpredictable. One of my favorites of the year has to be Gone Without a Trace by Mary Torjussen. I devoured this book in one day!
2. What other hobbies do you like to do besides reading and blogging?
I enjoy kayaking, drinking wine (that counts, right?), and travelling. I’m from a tiny town in Pennsylvania, USA so any chance I get to get outta there, I take it! Places I’ve been in the US: Las Vegas, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Nashville, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo. Countries I’ve visited: Canada, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Honduras, and Belize.
3. What is your ideal vacation?
Well now you know I love to travel, my dream vacation would either be to visit Europe or back down to the Caribbean.
4. Do you have any pets?
I’m not allowed to have pets where I live unfortunately. I am a huge animal person though! I love all animals minus snakes!
5. What is the last movie you saw? Did you like it?
I last saw Wonder Woman in theaters. I have seen it twice so far! I thought the movie was phenomenal!!
6. How long have you been blogging?
Only about 2 weeks. I’m a newbie!
7. What is the best book you’ve read in 2017? The worst?
8. What book character is your twin?
I’m gonna have to go with Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. We are both anxious people and while I don’t write fan fiction, we both find solace in being alone with our fictional worlds.
9. Do you prefer to swim in a pool or the ocean?
The ocean all the way!! My dream is to someday live by the ocean!
10. What is your favorite genre of music? Favorite musician/band?
I really love music that has a good beat; anything I can dance to really. I’m not too picky when it comes to music honestly. Right now I’m really liking Halsey.
11. Do you prefer the country or the city?
Most definitely the country. I grew up in a small country town where we have bonfires every summer night, cows and horses everywhere, Amish as my neighbors, and we even had “Drive Your Tractor to School Day” in high school. No I didn’t make that up either.
- Stephanie’s Novel Fiction
- Avalinah’s Books
- Naty’s Bookshelf
- Rimpy’s Reads
- The Bookshire Huntress
- Icthus Book Corner
- Fables and Tea Writing
- Redheaded Booklover
- My Eyelash Wishes
- Traveling Across Pages
- Books and Bling Blog
My 11 Questions:
- Why did you start blogging, and when?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- Name a book that made an impact on your life, and why?
- When do you find the time to blog?
- If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
- When did you start enjoying reading?
- What is your favorite book or series?
- Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
- How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse. Justify your answer.
- If you were going to be a character in somebody’s book, who would you want to write it?
- What is your Hogwart’s house?