Hello my fellow readers! Back at it again with another tag! I was tagged by the lovely Sarah at Book Hooked Nook and Jackie at Bookworm Cafe! Go check out their blogs and give them a follow! You won’t regret it!
Can you stop reading at any time, or does it have to be a certain page or chapter?
- I most definitely cannot stop just anywhere! It has to be at the end of a chapter!
Do you eat or drink anything whilst reading?
- I do not eat while reading. I don’t want to get my book dirty! (Also I’m terrible at multitasking. I find even eating and reading to be quite challenging!) I do like to drink tea or coffee while reading.
Can you read listening to music or watching tv?
- Absolutely not! I need silence to concentrate!
One book at a time or several at once?
- I’m a one book kind of girl! Though, I will listen to an audiobook along with reading a physical book. I have an easier time separating the story lines if they are being read using different platforms.
Reading at home or everywhere?
- Technically, I really do most of my reading at work. I rarely read at home only because I am rarely home!
Reading out loud or in your head?
- Definitely in my head!
Do you read ahead or skip pages?
- Never! What kind of monster do you think I am?
Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
- I like to keep my books looking new. I broke the spine once and I’ve regretted it ever since! (It was 11/22/63 by Stephen King. That book is a monster!)
Do you write books or just read them?
- I’m a reader not a writer.
Five favorite books:
- The Shadow of the Wind
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- Harry Potter (All of them! You can’t make me choose!)
- The Golden Compass
The last book that you read?
- I am currently reading The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken
Name meaning: It is the female variant of the name Daniel meaning “God is my judge.”
Named after anyone: I was actually named after my mom’s favorite author Danielle Steele.
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Down to my shoulder blades
Eye color: Hazel
Birthday: December 10
Place of birth: Pennsylvania
Star sign: Saggitarius
Best feature: Eyes
Piercings: Used to be 7, now 6.
Right or lefty: Righty
Pets: None currently (Not allowed pets in my apartment building)
Siblings: 1 brother, 5 step-brothers (1 deceased)
Hobbies: Reading obviously, kayaking, drinking wine
Movie: The Lion King
Song: Praying by Ke$ha
Tv shows: Lost and Charmed
Youtubers: Sasha, Kat, Jesse, Tasha, Christine
Food: Tacos, pizza, shrimp, mac n cheese
Drinks: Pepsi and wine (sweet)
Restaurants: Chipotle and Olive Garden
Shops: Victoria’s Secret, Booksamillion, Barnes and Noble, Target
Animals: Cats, dogs, owls
Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Colors: Maroon, mint, pink
Music: Anything that you can dance to. Needs to have a good beat.
Believe in love at first sight?
Believe in ghosts?
Believe in aliens?
Believe in soulmates?
Believe in heaven and hell?
Believe in yourself?
- It’s a work in progress.
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
- Pay off my debt, buy a house, then travel with whatever was leftover.
Your favorite/worst subject in high school?
- Favorite was French. Worst was P.E.
Something you wish you were talented at?
- Everything. I’m not a very talented person. I wish I was athletic and I wish I was able to sing.
First thing you notice about people?
On top of your bucket list?
- Travel anywhere and everywhere
Your biggest accomplishment?
- Not having a child.
Something you look for in a partner?
- Trust, loyalty, kindness.
Something you dislike?
RANDOM FINAL QUESTIONS
Furthest you’ve ever been from home?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where?
- Somewhere in the Caribbean!
Sweet or savory?
Last time you cried?
- 4 days ago
If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
- Yes. I’m not very exciting but I’m a loyal friend through and through.
Scary movie or happy ending?
- Scary! I’m a horror movie buff!
How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Comfortable. I wear leggings almost everyday.
Are you competitive?
- Not really.
Describe yourself in a single sentence.
- I am a loyal person.
Who is your role model?
- My wonderful mama.
If you could give your younger self advice, what would it be?
- Let go of toxic people.
Well, that’s a little bit about me! I hope you enjoyed!
Vrinda at A Bookish Human
Margarida at Icthus Book Corner