I wasn’t actually tagged for this book tag, but I saw it over on Melanie’s blog, Mel to the Any and thought it looked fun!
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Normally on my laptop, but sometimes I draft up posts on my phone using the WordPress app.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
It really depends on the book and if it is a negative or a positive review. Negative reviews can take as little as 30 minutes because I just have so much to say. Positive reviews are harder and usually take me about an hour, sometimes more.
3. When did you start your book blog?
I created my blog June 27, 2017! Best decision ever!
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Finding the time to write up posts! I struggle to find that perfect balance.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Most definitely the book blogging community! Everyone is so nice and supportive! I have made so many amazing friends through blogging that I wouldn’t have gotten the chance to get to know otherwise!
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I don’t have a favorite specific post, but I do love writing my book hauls! I get so excited over sharing all my new books with everyone!
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
See above question. I also really enjoy writing tags!
8. When do you typically write?
I don’t have any specific time. I write whenever I can find the time. My schedule is quite busy so any downtime I have, I try to use it for blogging.
9. Do you review every book you read?
I used to. I’ve been choosing which ones to review and which ones not to review lately. I usually don’t review classics or audiobooks.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Complete silence. I really struggle with background noises. I like to sit down and concentrate without any distractions.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I try to write my book reviews right after I finish the book. No more than 3 days of finishing it. I lose details too quickly if I wait any longer than that, even with my notes.
12. How often do you post?
I try to post 3 to 4 times a week.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend! ‘Til next time!